Personal information may be disclosed to payment companies for identity verification, billing address verification, and credit checks.
1. Definition of personal information
2. Purpose of use of personal information
Our shop uses customers' personal information for the following purposes.
(1) To provide our shop services
(2) To provide information regarding our shop services and respond to inquiries, etc.
(3) To provide information about our shop's products, services, etc.
(4) To respond to acts that violate our shop's terms, policies, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "Terms, etc.") regarding our shop services.
(5) To notify you of changes to the terms and conditions regarding our shop services, etc.
(6) To help improve our shop services, develop new services, etc.
(7) In connection with our shop services, to create statistical data processed into a format that cannot identify individuals.
(8) For other purposes incidental to the above purpose of use.
3. Change of purpose of use of personal information
Our shop may change the purpose of use of personal information to the extent that it is reasonably considered to be relevant, and if there is a change, we will notify customers or publicly announce it.
4. Restrictions on the use of personal information
Our shop will not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use without obtaining the customer's consent, unless permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations. However, this does not apply in the following cases.
(1) Cases based on laws and regulations
(2) When it is necessary to protect human life, body, or property, and it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent.
(3) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the healthy upbringing of children, and it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent.
(4) In cases where it is necessary to cooperate with national institutions, local governments, or persons entrusted by them in carrying out affairs stipulated by law, and carrying out such affairs with the consent of the customer. When there is a risk of interfering with
5. Appropriate acquisition of personal information
Our shop acquires personal information appropriately and does not acquire it by false or other illegal means.
6. Safety management of personal information
Our shop provides necessary and appropriate supervision over our employees to ensure safe management of personal information against risks such as loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of personal information. In addition, when our shop outsources all or part of the handling of personal information, we will provide necessary and appropriate supervision to ensure the safe management of personal information at the subcontractor.
7. Third party provision
Our shop will not provide personal information to third parties without the customer's prior consent, except in cases where disclosure is permitted based on the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations. However, the following cases do not constitute provision to a third party as specified above.
(1) When our shop provides personal information in conjunction with entrusting all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
(2) When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
(3) In the case of joint use pursuant to the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act
8. Disclosure of personal information
When our shop is requested by a customer to disclose personal information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act, we will disclose the personal information to the customer without delay after confirming that the request is from the customer himself/herself. (If the personal information does not exist, we will notify you to that effect.) However, this does not apply if our shop is not obligated to disclose pursuant to the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
9. Correction of personal information, etc.
If a customer requests that the personal information be corrected, added to, or deleted (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc.") based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law because the personal information is not true, the shop will After confirming that the request is from the customer, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use, and based on the results, we will make corrections to the personal information. , we will notify the customer to that effect (if we decide not to make any corrections, etc., we will notify the customer to that effect). However, this does not apply if our shop is not obligated to make corrections, etc. pursuant to the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
10. Suspension of use of personal information, etc.
Our shop does not protect personal information due to the reason that the customer's personal information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use announced in advance, or that the customer's personal information has been obtained by deception or other illegal means. In the event that a request is made to suspend or erase the use of the Service (hereinafter referred to as "Suspension of Use, etc.") pursuant to the provisions of the law, and it is determined that there is a reason for the request, we will not accept the request from the customer himself/herself. After confirming that the request is made, we will suspend the use of your personal information without delay and notify you accordingly. However, this does not apply if our shop is not obligated to suspend use, etc. pursuant to the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
12. Contact us
For requests for disclosure, opinions, questions, complaints, or other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please contact us using the contact information in our shop's "Description based on the Specified Commercial Transactions Law," or visit the shop page. Please contact us using the inquiry form within.
13. Continuous improvement